Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pretty Boring Day

Well, I think I've gotten the good ole digestive system to settle down some. Would have had a miserable day at work, so I'm glad I chose to stay.

Besides paying the bills, here's how productive I was:

I lured Jinkies in with some treats and then brushed and brushed and brushed him. I'm hoping this will help cut down on his hairball production. Last time he so kindly left one on the couch.
Finally opening my last pack of toilet since my birthday, I took the time to untie and debag the toilet paper caterpillar Laura gave me.

I even made room and put it away in my teeny-tiny cabinet. I have a feeling there's a better word for cabinet, but it's escaping me right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bathroom cabinet = vanity

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness--who knew Jinkies had so much "extra" hair. Good job. Can't wait for the HairBall Report! LOL Momma