Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's all about timing.

Yesterday was pretty darn good timing for me to hang out with Matt for the day. The day before would have been smoldering and today would have been too rainy.

I got to run several errands yesterday and Matt didn't mind coming along for the ride. It was nice to get so much accomplished. The afternoon brought on the goofing around. We headed over to ICC to play Matt's first round of frisbee golf since he was 6 years old. Overall, it was a successful outing, no lost discs and we even got to see a dear up close. With a little practice, I think Matt could easily move a step or two beyond the zig-zag game he was playing. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that neither one of us got into poison ivy.

Got to break out the Wii a little bit for some actual game play. Finally tried the Batman Lego game I bought many months ago. Can't wait for the colder weather to have an excuse to play it more often.

I'm almost done with the most recent book in the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. Then I'll have a big decision of what book to start next. I have so many books from Grandpa and ones that I bought on clearance or Mom gave me to try. Maybe I should put the titles in a hat and pull one out that way.

This weekend I plan to take advantage of the 3-day weekend. Really hope to get some things done in the bathroom. The toilet has started to trickle and run or something like that, but with the cabinet above the tank, I can't see down into the tank to figure out what needs to be fixed. With the need to move the cabinet, It'd be in my best interest to try to smooth out the walls and paint before putting it back in place.

Also, I got the frames and rest of the pieces to put together my Andre Dawson baseball card frames. That should be a fun project to figure out which cards go in each frame. Then I'll work on hanging those up in the second bedroom, and I'll also get my birthday present from the Iadipaolo's up too.

I think that's most of what's on my mind right now. Time to go flip the load of laundry. I know, the fun around here never stops, but don't get too jealous. Heck, invite yourself over if you want to partake first hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a fun read! I didn't know they have diagrams of frizbee golf courses. Hugs, Momma