Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kind of Hazy

Feeling kind of hazy this evening. Really should get off my duff to take something to get this darn headache to go away. I can't imagine why I have a headache. Could it be the chaos in the office this week. OMG... not only have I been wearing my noise canceling headphones most of this week, but I'm contemplating some ear plugs too!

Don't really want to dwell on that, so here's a snippet of the bathroom for those that may be curious. Still haven't done the clouds yet, but at least I have somewhere to hang my towels again.
I went to Petco after work to buy some more treats for the furballs. I apologize for the glowy eyes on the Sparkster, but I had to use the flash. He decided to take his new squeaky cow toy to bed with him at 7:30 this evening. I think it was really to protect it from Jinkies.
I had fun rooting through the clearance cart. Not only did I find discounted dog and cat treats, but I got this $3 t-shirt for Sparky. Thought maybe he'd like to where it on cool Fall days before he breaks out his winter coat.
That's all she wrote.
Have a good evening, morning, afternoon and night.

4 comments:

Amanda Rassi said...

Sorry works been such a bummer lately. When it's that bad, it can only get better..right? Love the new shower curtain. Sparky is one smart pup to be guarding his new toy.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you bought him that shirt...even if it was only $3. He is sooo spoiled, and this proves it! Hugs, Momma

Anonymous said...

I like the bathroom. And the dog tee. Laura

Unknown said...

Love the bathroom new look! :) And the new wardrobe for Sparky too cute! He's lucky to have such a great owner :)