Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Scent

SPARKY'S ODE TO FRESH CUT GRASS

So, I mowed the lawn today for the first time this spring. I fully expected Sparky to cower in a corner of the yard across from me. With me almost chasing him around the yard as I mow.

I was slightly wrong. He followed me around the yard as I went and rolled, and rolled, and rolled, and rolled... okay, he rolled so many times that I couldn't even count. I tried to stop him the first time, and then I quickly gave up.

He was quite green by the time I got done. I tried to capture the stained green fur that ran from chin, down his neck onto his shoulders. Oh my!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely wonderful photos. Can't see the green too much, and he really is showing off his personality/joy/enthusiasm. What a dog! Momma

Jennay said...

sooooo cute! and happy :)