Monday, April 19, 2010

I find this interesting...

So, my Netflix started up again the other day. Now I can watch the DVD's that come to mailbox, I can stream movies on my laptop, and I can stream movies through my Wii and watch on the bigger TV screen.

I just caught the flick, All About Steve, the other day. I hadn't heard anything about it and read that it stars Sandra Bullock and Bradley Cooper. Just hearing the names, I had to rent it. It was the most quirky character I've ever seen her play and I found it pretty funny.

I just saw an article online about Sandra possibly returning her Razzi Award she won for her role in All About Steve. Glad I didn't know what role she won the Razzi for before I rented it.

Let's hope that when I finally watch The Blindside that I don't have the opposite reaction of an Oscar winning performance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, you're recommending All About Steve? Haven't seen it yet. I do tend to like Sandra Bullock's movies, so I will have to try it sometime. Momma