Friday, April 2, 2010

A Good Friday ;)

Most people I know had the day off today, but i was fortunate enough to get out of work at 3pm. I'm pretty sure my coworkers were happy to get away from me. I was hyper chatterbox most of the day. I wonder if that's what happens when I wear pink. It was only us gals at work today, so we all wore pink. I wore the Nelson Perez Chiefs jersey Tom gave me for Christmas.

Once I got home, I relocated the bunnies and put a wire fence around them. My hopes of keeping Sparky away from them didn't last long. As I was working on the new flowerbed, he figured out what was going on. Let's just say that I had to use the shovel and I don't have to worry about the bunnies anymore. :-(

I was wrapping up around 5pm when Tom called to invite me to dinner with him and the Iadipaolo's. After the fish fry, everyone stopped by my house to visit/meet Sparky. After some barking and some playing fetch, everyone was able to pet Sparky. But as usual, he had ants in his pants. Definitely some fun times and very glad that they were all able to stop by!

Here's the Sparkster from the other day.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Such a sweet dog! Can't wait to get him and Louie together. FYI- Louie doesn't play fetch at all so what I see is us throwing the ball for Sparky and Louie chasing Sparky. Can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

This is one of the best photos of Sparky yet! Momma