Saturday, April 3, 2010

Class and Hole Diggin'

Today's dog class went fairly well. Mom brought her camera and took a short video. I haven't figured out how to rotate it, so you may need to lay down to view it rightside up.


This afternoon I went out to Bartonville to get some more mulch and have Dad help cut a landscaping block for me. I gathered up 6 5-gallon buckets full of mulch. My arms are quite tired right now. I suppose I should have requested Grandpa to drive the wagon around for me to transport them the easy way. Well, at least I'll sleep well tonight.

I wasn't aware of the projects Dad would be working on when I came over. He was working on the base for two different projects. I was there for step one, hole digging. Dad let me try it out and I got to make 2 of holes this afternoon. I'll post the final outcome in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I would have taken video of this one! Hugs, Momma