Monday, July 28, 2008

Classic Case of Ants in the Pants

What I did on my birthday...
-Woke up at 12:15am to find out Amanda had a healthy baby boy... yeah!
-Got out of bed at 7:30 to feed Jinkies and accept his gift of a hairball.
-Paid bills and watched my first episode of Melrose Place, oh the drama.
-Went on my first trip out of the house to the bank ans stopped at Borders to pickup my Olympic edition of Sports Illustrated.
-Ate a late lunch.
-Took my second trip out of the house to mosey around Big Lots.
-Stopped by work to deliver some Sugary Birthday Treats to those unfortunate ones that had to work on such a special day.
-Got a great deal on Lean Cuisines at Kroger!
-Packed the freezer and called Tom to see what's up.
-Tom picked me up for my third trip out of the house, which landed us at the Red Cross to give blood. (Glad I finally went with someone... wasn't nearly as scary as I would have expected. If they want my blood again, I'll gladly stop on by.)
-Final trip out of the house lead be to Grand Prairie to donate all my pennies, nickels, and dimes to my 104.9 morning DJ's who are broadcasting out there for the week to help raise money for St. Jude. If you happen to pass by Grand Prairie at any time this week, please drop off your extra change to John and Pesto between Borders and Linens n' Things... you can't miss the pool, deck, and tent.
-I finally made my way home to eat my pork chop dinner with a side of La Gondola garlic bread and some freshly picked sugar snap peas.

Before I sign off, I want to thank everyone who called me today!!! Each call and birthday wish helped brighten my day!

Time to go relieve my arm from this bandage. I can't wait to see the bruise I have. If you've thought about giving blood, but have been to afraid like me... let me know and you can come with me in October.

No comments: