Monday, July 21, 2008

Still Waiting

So, I'm still waiting for my Meet and Greet photo. I've told the full story to most people and love talking about it, so just ask and I'll fill you in. Below is the line of cars I was sitting in that was a good mile from the actual entrance to the venue... an hour prior to the gates opening!This would be the long shot of the "field" where the concert was held. I'm standing in front of the food tent on the far end. The main stage is all the way back, in the middle. To the left of that and closer is where they had the local band setup. The far left length of the field was an amazing long row of port-0-potties.
This is a view from my little through rug, just off the right side of the stage. I would say the equivalent of row 3 or 4 at a Sheryl Crow concert. Quite nice, but ended up being packed in like sardines.
Getting lost in the moment of the concert, I forgot to save most of the pictures I took. This is the best of the lot, unfortunately. Jenn (green) and Kristian (black/white) are at the microphone near the middle. They didn't seem nearly that small in person. I could see absolutely all of there facial expressions.
I'll post more when I finally get my photo!

No comments: