Monday, July 14, 2008

The Season Has Ended

Another co-ed softball season is in the books. Too bad this one didn't have a happier ending. Oh well, I guess you'll have that. We spent the rest of the evening watching the Home Run Derby and thinking of team names for next year. I believe we have decided on Monos Locos (Crazy Monkeys). Sandra already has some great ideas for shirt designs and maybe even a sponsor.

I figured out the monkey name I was trying to think of. Just in case we do put monkey names on the back of our shirts. I would like to be Bogey... one of my favorite childhood stuffed animals. He was on a cartoon called Shirt Tales. I wish I could have found a larger photo online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, Janer....if Bogey was one of your favorites, how come you couldn't think of his name? How long did it take you to come up with it, anyway? Inquiring minds want to know. Hugggs to you! Momma