Sunday, June 8, 2008

Two more weeks of frustration.

After getting lectured by some lady at TAPS for not having their adoption rules memorized since adopting Velma over 2 years ago, I found out they need two weeks notice before taking the pet in. That's fine and dandy, but I didn't appreciate getting looked down on and gave the lady some business right back.

Gameplan now, wait for the call from TAPS. Keep all bedroom doors closed, so beds cannot be urinated on and cross my fingers that the living room furniture doesn't become targeted once again. If only I had a large closet to put her in, then my mind could rest easy.

I still can't believe it's all coming down to this. This really sucks. Why can't she just use the litter boxes?!??!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Jane. Don't they sell cat diapers? It could always be worse...she could be running up your credit bill and pimping out Jinkies.