Sunday, June 22, 2008

Officially a One Kitty Household

Today was the day TAPS finally had room to take in Velma. She'll have to go through some tests to make sure she doesn't have anything wrong with her. But once all is said and done, she'll be able to socialize with the other cats, unless she gets adopted first. It's really too bad she couldn't work out with me.

As for the rest of my weekend. Grandpa and I saw another good production at Corn Stalk theater... The Odd Couple. The Cubs will win the weekend series against the White Sox... too bad tonights game is on ESPN. I think I should really look into getting more channels, especially when the Cubs are doing so well and the Olympics are just around the corner.

Oh yeah, I bought a ticket to see Sugarland perform in Peru, IL on July 19th. Anyone else thinking about going, I'll be up for a carpool.

No comments: