Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Flowerbeds are done!

Inquiring minds want to know how the flowerbeds turned out, so here you go. We worked on them from about 8 to 11, then went to Lowe's to get more dirt. I've never seen a car riding quite as low as Tom's was. We had lunch while out and about and got home around 12:30, missing sealcoating on one half of the street.

Filling up the flowerbeds continued, then off to Sheridan Nursery to get more dirt and I was peer pressured into buying plants (Thanks Grandpa and Tom). Tom and I got the flowers planted and Grandpa headed out shortly after. Then I helped Tom load up his car with around 50 blocks. After that I got the watering system hooked up... quite nice! Then Tom came back and we loaded the other 50 blocks into his car. I hope he give the shocks a rest on that car for a couple days!
Thanks to Tom and Grandpa for all the help!!!
Tomorrow is my day in Springfield with Mom, yeah! I'm not quite sure what Friday will bring yet, but I'll work on getting the names of the plants/flowers together and post some individual photos of them.

2 comments:

Amanda Rassi said...

WOW! Looks great Jane!

Jennay said...

Jane you guys did an awesome job! Flower beds look awesome!!! what do you charge an hour!! I want some of those watering systems, wow that's very clever!!! I'll have top stop by and see them in person! Good job Jane, Tom & Grandpa!