Sunday, June 29, 2008

Long time - no post

This tree sprouted up overnight in the backyard. Kind of odd if you ask me.My cucumbers and sugar snap peas. I've already had a few snaps today!
The first of my random wildflowers to bloom.
Here's the path I put in from the driveway to the front stoop. I still need to go out and buy some dirt to fill in front of the flowerbeds.
This is Spotted Deadnettle, which I have in the Red Nancy and White Nancy variety. (perennial)
Perennial Plantain Lily, Guacamole!
Perennial Hosta, Blue Angel.
Dwarf Alberta Spruce (Thanks Grandpa!)
Annual Coleus, Wizard Velvet Red
Perennial Astilbe, Peach Blossom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janers! Your house is looking awesome. I'm jealous of that little garden you have growing. We're still pulling weeds!!! AAHHH!

Anonymous said...

Good photos. Thanks for posting the plant names. The astilbe is one that Cheryl introduced me to, and we have white and pink, and a renegade magenta one over by the west property line. I like your wildflower blossoms a lot. The plant you gave me finally has one blossom open--white with a magenta center. Very pretty, and it will be fun to see all those other buds come open. Hugs, Momma

Amanda Rassi said...

The plants look great Jane! You're turning into quite the green thumb.