Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Ways One Can Help

I have to say, the way the Central, IL communities are coming together is really heartwarming. I'm amazed by all of the posts on social media of ways people are helping. I definitely want to do my part and will be spreading out monetary donations as much as possible, but there is that little thing called a budget.

Sooooo, I was beyond excited when I received an email from the Peoria Chiefs about having an online auction of sports memorabilia to help the tornado victims. I have my fair share of memorabilia and certain items have lost that sentimental value. 

I hope the items I donated will help raise a few bucks. Please take a moment to check out the auction http://peoriachiefs.milbauctions.com/gallery.cfm.

Next up for me? Some "spring cleaning" to see what else I have that can help or raise funds.

No comments: