Monday, June 7, 2010

Not so exhuberant

I mowed the grass this evening and I don't think Sparky rolled once. He seemed to have more fun chasing me around the yard. His feet did turn green, but my handy-dandy pet wipes seem to have taken care of that.

Today was a beautiful day and I'm kind of bummed that I have a job that forces me to be inside sitting behind a desk. If only I didn't have to go back to work after lunch time... that would have been awesome.

I put some beer in containers out in the front flowerbeds last night. Luckily all I caught was about 12 slugs. I hope to get some more tonight. My hostas have gotten quite holey.

Got an email tonight about Kathy Griffin playing in Bloomington in late July. I really think this may be the best birthday week ever... we shall see.

I've been watching Last Comic Standing tonight and the female judges laugh is quite grating. I'm not quite sure who she is, never seen her before. I think it'll be a good season, but they just need to turn down her mic a bit.

Hope it doesn't rain too much tomorrow. Sparky and I should be headed down to the ballpark with Tom. I'm guessing it will be an adventure for all.

No comments: