Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Keep on Movin'

I didn't do any walking over the weekend because of the on and off rainy weather we had. I can't say that the weather has changed lately, but I had more motivation and took advantage of some of the windows of sunshine and have made it out to Springdale the last couple of nights with the Sparkster. Tonight was kind of odd because I saw only one other person and just one car while walking. I guess the rain scared everyone else away.

Definitely been keeping busy with work lately. It's gotten pretty overwhelming and today it turned me slap-happy-silly. Hopefully I'll be able to focus more tomorrow.

I'm already looking forward to the weekend. I'm thinking about going to the Chiefs game Friday night, but not sure if I can find anyone to go with me. They're giving away t-shirts to the first 1,500 people. I guess we'll see how the week goes.

No comments: