Monday, June 28, 2010

A Few Photos of Bush Stadium

Tonight I'm doing my best not to scratch the crazy itchy poison ivy dots I have on my legs. I'm also hoping that Sparky didn't pick up anymore itchy oils while when walked though Springdale tonight.

To keep my hands busy, I thought I'd take the opportunity to add a few photos from my Dixie Chicks concert. I got to the stadium quite early, so I got into the gates quicker than most. This is a good hour prior to the main concert starting. Don't forget, you can click on the photo to see it larger.
I wish I had photos of how the field looked after they got done tearing down everything. The base of the stage was up for at least 72 hours... I wonder if the grass got burnt or not?
This photo is as close as my camera could zoom in from the lower deck. Close enough to tell who is who. I'll spare you a couple of the photos I took. One of the port-o-potties lined up along the warning track. One of my car from the second deck of the stadium, I got a primo parking spot. And, be thankful I didn't post my water bottle video... I thought it was cool to see the Jurassic Park effect in my water bottle during the booming bass of the Dixie Chicks playing Landslide.

If you're ever in St. Louis and are in the neck-of-the-woods of The City Museum, you have to stop by the Gelateria for some absolutely delicious gelato (an Italian specialty ice cream).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane--is this the same gellato store that we visited before? The same gellato store that my cousin son and daughter-in-law own? Momma