Sunday, March 2, 2008

If only I could have...

...caught Velma in the act! It would have been an interesting photo. I was downstairs painting and watching The Simpsons Movie this afternoon when the phone rang. I muted the TV and set my brush down. Next thing I know, there's a cat flying by, landing on my paint palette. Thank you, Velma! Luckily, she has small feet and there wasn't much paint on the palette. It could have been quite the colorful mess.

It's nice to have my basement back together again, but it would be absolutely splendid if I knew my PVC pipe will keep the seeping water corralled. I imagine I'll know soon enough, especially with the rain in the forecast. I just hoping I can get it fairly well under control before I head off to Vegas for 4 days. That's the scoop from here. Have a Happy Monday! Jane

No comments: