Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mai Guys

This was the quickest weekend ever. I can't remember the last time I slept so much! It feels like I could be trying to catch up on sleep for the next week or so. Hopefully that's not the case.

Anyway, last night I saw the Peoria Players production of Steel Magnolias with my mom. They did a very nice job with it. The next play I have tickets for is Urinetown... anyone interested?

Today I slept in once again, but only got about 11 hours of sleep, not 13 like the night before. I fed the cats, then hit the couch to take in a movie. Shortly after I got myself cleaned up, Tom picked me up to go the fantasy baseball draft at Dunlap High School. Mai Guys are below:
After the draft, we did the Buffalo Wild Wings thing and now I'm back at home looking at my guys. I also placed a couple "Wanted" ads on local websites, trying to find a sponsor(s) for my co-ed softball team. That's the scoop from here.

No comments: