Thursday, March 20, 2008

Getting back into a groove.

Relaxing in the evenings without thinking about work has been quite nice this week! I even managed to get of the house last night for a "girls' night" with Sandra and Sofia. We had dinner and then headed to Dunlap to watch the Battle of the Bands. They handed out glowsticks at the door and we loaded Sofia up. I think she had nearly 10 by the time we headed home. I tried to get her to tell people that she had a pickle in her ear, but I'm going to have to work on a secret signal for her to know when to say it. Can't you imagine... Sandra talking to one of her students, I give Sofia the sign, and then she says, "I have a pickle in my ear." That would be classic!

Needless to say, I had fun. Today was also a pretty good day. I had the chance to make some balloon animals to send home with Stephanie for her kids. Taylor's birthday was earlier this week. Hopefully she can determine what kind of animals I made.

Right now, I'm looking forward to the weekend, and hopefully some decent weather allowing me to get outside a bit.

Have a Good Friday, and a Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No luck just yet Jane. Sofia hasn't mentioned any pickles