Sunday, March 9, 2008

What should I be doing?

That's easy... sleeping! I'm awake about 45 minutes before my alarm goes off on this flying to Vegas morning. Needless to say, it's going to be a long day. Thank goodness I have a travel buddy and we can help keep each others head from spinning too much today.

Good thing is, I was able to fit everything but the cats in my suitcase. No fear about them sneaking in and making it to Vegas with me. Although, it would be nice to take them with me. I wonder if they have small pets you can rent to sleep on your bed at night? But then again, maybe I'll be able to sleep until an alarm goes off for once. Oh, wait... the timezone is different, so I'll actually have to try to sleep a couple hours later than normal. Hmmm, this should be interesting...

No comments: