Sunday, February 17, 2008

Busy Weekend

I saw 27 Dresses on Friday and it was a very nice little romantic comedy. Saturday I had lunch with Tom and Laura at Childers before Tom and I went to the Bradley game. I feel like I have spent most of today driving around Peoria looking for PVC pipe. I was finally successful and can't wait for the basement to dry up, so I can start and finish the water corralling project.

I'm not sure if I should name it Lake London or London Pond. With the wind picking up, maybe I should have tried to get a photo with whitecaps on the water.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow--that is quite a picture! Maybe you could use it for ice skating when it gets colder. Hugs, Momma

Anonymous said...

I had a dream last night about basement flooding. Only, it was my parents' basement in my house. Thank goodness it's dry for now! Is your yard a big brick of ice now?- laura

Amanda Rassi said...

That doesn't look much fun. I think I like London Pond =)