Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tonight's List: The Good Things

With the bad comes the good and viceversa. Tonight I'll try to channel my inner Martha Stewart and come up with a list items that are "a good thing" in my book.

Some of these may be fairly obvious if you've followed my blog for even a short amount of time.
  • Spending time with family and friends
  • Laughing until I cry
    • Goofiness and silliness with my peeps
    • Cracking myself up
    • A really good sitcom or movie
    • An awesome comedienne
  • Hugs (they're free, how can you argue with that)
  • Good listeners
  • Ice cream (peanut butter & chocolate)
  • Furry friends (Dogs and cats)
  • Bouldering (Besides kayaking/canoeing, one of the best things to do when on a coast)
  • Common courtesies (As much as I say people are stupid, sometimes you come across those special people who actually understand the significance of the small things in life)
  • A good book that can actually get me to laugh out loud or whisks me away to somewhere I haven't been before or allows me to experience what I could never imagine
  • Vacations and my ability to chill
  • The 'search' function (I hope that person made millions)
  • People with an open mind and who don't rush to make judgments
  • Kindness
There are probably some obvious things I've overlooked at the moment, but you'll have that when you're tired of looking at a computer screen. Later. Hope you have a good day wherever you are.

P.S. Have any suggestions for future lists?

No comments: