Friday, April 29, 2011

Timing is Everything

Tonight I relax yet again on the couch. It has definitely one of those weeks. Sunday started with a really long walk through Springdale, which my Garmin confirmed it was also an abnormally slow walk.

Monday morning proved that I was indeed ill. Then Tuesday, despite my coworkers urging, I went to my softball game. I totally bruised and battered my knees when I bit the dust running to first that night. Between the cold and hurt knees, my Building Steam group walk/jog was out of the question on Wednesday.

Oddly enough, it's turned out to be pretty good timing. I had been planning to ask the trainer at the RiverPlex about my sore hip when I went down for Building Steam. The upside to being sick and killing my knees was that I haven't been walk/jogging, so my hip is feeling much better.

I'm hoping to ease back into things this weekend with some walking. If the weather is good, I'd really like to play some frisbee golf... anyone up for that?

No comments: