Monday, April 25, 2011

I made it all winter...

So, I managed to make it all winter without giving in to the cold. I may have had a touch of the flu during a couple days here or there, but the cold bug never got me.

For the last week I've been telling myself I just have allergies. Then this weekend my voice started to get all scratchy from all my coughing. I kept pushing through my walk-jogs, but tonight I hit a wall. I'm currently on the couch, under a blanket with a cat on my feet... head is foggy, nose stuffy and throat sore. WHAT GIVES?!?!!!

I'm keeping my fingers that with this evening of rest I'll wake up recharged and ready to go in the morning. I really don't want to get sick!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm betting you're sick. I have the same symptoms on a couple days' delay. Sorry to say, I think I got my weird cold germs from you over the weekend... or maybe they are just EVERYWHERE! :-( Momma

Amanda Rassi said...

So sorry to hear you are sick. Who would have ever thought cold and flu season would still be here in May. Hope you feel better soon.