Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bumming Around for the Evening

I didn't have much motivation this evening. Besides getting some laundry done, I've tormented the pets the right amount to keep them awake long enough for them to be resting already. Did that make any sense? So, I tired them out. Want some proof?
Not too much to report this evening. Today I found out Mom and I both got a meet and greet for Little Big Town. Now I just have to decide what shirt to wear for the photo. I can't wait!Anyone up for some hot dogs tomorrow night. Wednesday is the second to last hot dog night down at the Chiefs game. Should be a beautiful night too!

2 comments:

Amanda Rassi said...

So jealous! How is it that you always win this kind of thing?

Anonymous said...

I can almost hear Jinkies and Sparky snoring! Momma