Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What am I doing?

Glad you asked. This evening I've been chillin'. I've had very little motivation to do anything. My nose encouraged me to wash Sparky's bedding. I switched it up a bit on him and placed different layer on top of the pillow. Not sure if he'll be able to burrow still or not.

Here's me testing out my webcam, trying to see if I can cross my eyes... not too successful.

Jinkies has been kind of cuddly tonight. Well, as cuddly as a cat can be. He yacked twice this morning before I left for work. I haven't figured out what he ate and have not found a hairball anywhere. I'm just hoping it doesn't come up at 2AM. Not the most pleasant sound to wake up to.

Here's me cracking up after trying to cross my eyes this evening. Maybe I'll try a video next time, so you can hear my laughter.
I'm glad the weather is getting warmer, but I could really do without the gloomy clouds. Something about the sun just helps me feel better. I also think I have some allergies kicking up. I'll talk to the doctor at my visit next week about what type of allergy medicine will work best for me. I don't need anything that's got a caffeine-like kick. Other than decaf coffee, I've been off caffeine for a good month now.

I've been enjoying my first laptop. I'm following Dirty jobs right now as I type away. I still have to get everything setup on this computer. I'm starting my music library from scratch because the old computer had songs all over the place and was quite disorganized. And, I plan on rating all my songs, so I can easily make playlists for my ipod.... that new toy is a whole other story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what they say about crossing your eyes--don't do it or your eyes could get stuck that way. Just thought I'd throw in a little motherly advice. Love you! Momma