Sunday, March 21, 2010

Busy Weekend

The Mai Guys are back for another season in the fantasy baseball league. There's a few regulars and a bunch of new faces. Here's the roll call:
It's been quite the busy weekend. Wii game night on Friday with Tom and the Iadipaolo's. Saturday morning dog class and an afternoon baby shower, with a little shopping (with Mom) in between. Today was shopping for myself and the baseball draft.

I went to Menards and got a ceiling fan for the bedroom and some wire fencing to go around my flowerbeds in the backyard. I know Sparky will be able to jump over the fences, but I'm hoping they will help discourage tromping through the flowerbeds. I just don't have it in my budget to buy 3 foot fencing to keep him out. Plus, what an eye sore that would be.

I'm looking forward to the weather warming back up so I can get out in the yard and start doing some things. One thing I need to do is grab a broom or rake from the back of the garage and get the newspaper off my roof.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the newspaper gone by now -- Tuesday, 3/30/10? By the way, it really wasn't that noticeable until I blew up the photo. Hugs, Momma.