Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday

Yet another day of not feeling well. I woke up and finished watching the Olympic opening ceremonies, which I should have watched with the Iadipaolo's, but didn't want to spread my germs. Plus, I went to bed sometime between 9 and 9:30... okay, maybe not actually went to bed, more like fell asleep.

I thought I was up to going to Sofia's birthday party, but I was wrong. I did get to drop off her present, and hopefully didn't spread any germs in doing so. Nothing sounds good for dinner, so I think I may just have cereal or something. I must have a cold because isn't the the saying "starve a cold, feed a fever"?

Anyway, here's footage of tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum. Sorry about the raspy voice, although I do sound better than first thing in the morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's actually "starve a fever, feed a cold." But my recommendation is "don't eat if you feel like puking." L

Anonymous said...

Your father and I loved watching this. :-) Momma

The Iadipaolo's said...

L's comment made me laugh... "don't eat if you feel like puking" ha ha ha. I agree! Janers- get better soon!!

Let us know if you need anything! We can leave it on the front step :)