Friday, February 19, 2010

Rascal Flatts Concert

Here's a couple photos from the Rascal Flatts / Darius Rucker concert I went to with Mom and Aunt Cheryl on Thursday. They all sounded great... I got to hear a little Mayberry and few Hootie and the Blowfish songs. I only wish I had been feeling 100%. Gosh darn cold.

The stage was super cool. This is Gary of Rascal Flatts standing at the far end. There were arms/walkways at the very end and also in the middle of the arena.
The main stage was even in two levels. They entered and exited from the top and then took stairs down either side to the main stage. The stage had an ever-changing background with all the screens.
Here's Mom with the Flatts before the concert.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your first concert photo a lot. But, my goodness, I think I should have put on my stage make-up and asked for better lighting! Momma