Sunday, February 28, 2010

I wasn't alone on this one.

So, I've been watching my fair share of Olympics lately. Okay, that may be an understatement. Today finished off with a little Olympic hockey at the Iadipaolo's. Unfortunately, the lucky Torino 2006 stocking cap I have didn't do the trick and Canada beat the US.

As I wait to watch the closing ceremonies this evening, I see newscaster Mary Carillo for the um-teenth time. It finally dawned on me who see looks similar to, and I'm apparently not the only one who has come to this conclusion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you that I think Lisa looks (in her younger days mostly) like the middle son on "Home Improvement"? Momma

Vince said...

Thats funny. I never made the connection but I do smell what you're cookin' Jane.