Monday, February 16, 2009

The Ficus Adventure

What does one do when they find out they're going to lose another co-worker, and then gets denied when trying to donate platelets? Well, I would suggest crashing the Iadipaolo's house. You can collect more hugs their than just about any household I know. If you're really lucky, then you get to go on a ficus adventure with Sandra. Note: the plural of ficus is ficus or ficuses... not fici.
So, tomorrow I have to reschedule my donation appointment. Besides eating a can of spinach like Popeye, I followed all the instructions to a tee. My iron count was 11.4 and I had to be at least 12.5. I was talking to the "lab-lady" about why this might be and she mentioned several things that can impact your iron count, stress being the first one she listed. Hmmm... I think I got a little of that to go around right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Secret Fici handshake!! Lylas!