Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Whirlwind Days

The last couple days have been whirlwind days and it's going to continue tomorrow. Thank goodness I have some R & R coming up.

Yesterday was a blast with gamenight at the Olson-Hertz's. I tried pizza combinations I would have never tried before. No new favorites, but I definitely broadened my horizons. Quelf was quite the fun game to play, yet again. I think the weirdest thing I had to do was take off my shoes and socks, wash my feet, and sit with a playing card between my toes until my next turn... or was it singing Happy Birthday like Marilyn Monroe to the Prime Minister of Quelf?

Anyway, I've been quite productive this evening with cleaning the house. I didn't hit every nook and cranny (or the bathroom), but I feel like I accomplished quite a bit. Other than cleaning like a spaz, I've spent a fair amount of time on the phone with several people this evening. I even got to talk to Sofia!

Did I mention that I got new windshield wipers for my car?... my windshield is now squeaky clean.

No comments: