Sunday, November 9, 2008

Jane vs. Leaves

I think I'm winning the battle against the leaves. I got 5 bags of them raked up this morning before the Bears game, and I have a frozen butt to prove it. I was keeping my fingers crossed that the sun would be out today, but I'll live with the non-drizzly day.

Gotta go drink some more fluids. Giving blood yesterday seems to have left me a bit parched. Speaking of yesterday, I broke the 5 minute barrier with a 4 min 38 second blood donation. I capped that off with some chocolate milk and cookies at their little food station.

Mom came over yesterday and gave me a little tutorial on my sewing machine and showed me how to put some darts in my pants. After she left, I finished the other two pairs on my own. It's not often, but I can say that I was proud of myself yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on finishing not one... not two... but three pairs of pants! Nicely done. Momma