Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A day of freebies

Since I didn't have to vote this morning (thank you early voting), I decided to treat myself to a free iced mocha from McDonalds with coupon. It tasted pretty darn good, but they were quite disappointed that I didn't actually order anything to go along with it. Let me tell ya, I'll take my peanut butter waffles over McDs any day.

I made my way to work and my coworkers mentioned that Starbucks is giving out free coffee to anyone wearing an I voted sticker. Luckily, I saved my sticker to wear today, so I had one on. I don't know what I was thinking... having double caffeine. Yep, not the smartest thing I done in a while. I think I should stick to one caffeinated beverage or less a day. Oh, and definitely no more straight coffee... gotta stick to the frou-frou drinks.

Then tonight I went to rent some movies from Family Video. I stick to the 2 for a buck section and snagged 4 videos for the next week. Anyway, two of them were Free. Boils down to 25 a movie.... SWEETNESS. Even better because I'm guessing one or two of these will be a B movie.

No comments: