Sunday, November 23, 2008

Completely Hooked

I just discovered the perfect TV show for me, to fit my likings at the moment. The show is called Total Drama Island and it airs on the Cartoon Network. It's a "reality" challenge show, similar to Survivor, but totally quirky cartoony.

Besides watching a few episodes of TDI this weekend, I stopped by to visit the parents and grandpa a couple days. I had Friday off and did some holiday shopping with Aunt Cheryl. Then I picked up some pizza to take to Bartonville, and checked to see how Grandpa was doing. He seems to be a pretty good patient.

After tapping out my money on Friday, shopping was out of the question on Saturday, but I had ants in my pants... Bartonville, here I come! I watched some football with Grandpa and then helped Dad with a downed tree before I got popped in the face. I was glad to see my fat lip deflated by the time I woke up this morning.

Let's hear it for a 3-day work week! Yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 days? We have a 2 day! I may have to toon into that cartoon (get it, toon in? haha) Anyway, hope your week flies by!! You coming Wednesday ??

Anonymous said...

ha- that cartoon sounds funny. Has to be better than the "real" reality shows. See you saturday! L