Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy November

Today was a fun day out at Wildlife Prairie State Park and then out to Bartonville to bug the parents and Grandpa. Here's some bison at the overlook near the visitors' center.This photo has a mountain lion cleaning itself, curled up in a ball just below the left side of the downed tree in the middle of the photo. Some people think Jinkies is big, but this cat was impressive!Here's a black bear. He paced back and forth and right below us. We could see his feet stepping in the exact muddy footprints on each and every pass. I can't even do that real well in the snow when I'm looking... and I only have two legs.Here's a grizzly.... I mean this is Dad showing me the generator they got installed at the house. It's a heck of a piece of equipment. It's so large, it even has a muffler!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos, Jane. You gotta love that grizzzzzlie!
Momma