Saturday, May 31, 2008

Let the search continue.

This internet dating thing has been quite interesting. So far it's been hit or miss. Hit for me and miss for him or miss for me and hit for him. I'm looking for the double hit, so I guess I'll have to be patient and keep my eyes open.

Anyway, today I pretty much laid low and relaxed the day away. I went to see Sex and the City at the theater and really enjoyed the movie. There was even a "crossword puzzle" part of the movie that got me laughing my head off.

Tom gave me a call tonight and asked me to go to the Chiefs game with him this coming Friday. It will be a Derrek Lee bobblehead giveaway night. That will be a great evening... I'll just have to figure out which Cubs' shirt to wear.

Tomorrow I have dinner and play with Grandpa in the evening. Don't know where dinner will be, but know I'll be seeing Singing in the Rain at Cornstalk Theater.

And... Hopefully... I'll actually get to play softball on Monday at 7:00

No comments: