Sunday, May 11, 2008

Highlight of the weekend.

The highlight of my weekend was hijacking Mom for lunch and spending some time with her for Mothers' Day weekend. Friday night I stopped at Heights Flower and bought some kind of kick-ass plant that blooms red flowers and attracts hummingbirds. Mom planted it at the top of the landscaping in the backyard... hopefully Lizzie doesn't do too much damage to it.

This is a photo of me yesterday prior to going to Chicago the Musical. I was quite excited at the time and sporting the new green shirt Mom got for me. Anyway, for a traveling Broadway production, I'll have to say it was quite underwhelming. I guess you'll have that every once and awhile. At least I have Sheryl Crow and Little Big Town to look forward to.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers' Day Weekend!

No comments: