Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Garden almost done!

I just about finished my garden the other night. I put rabbit fence along the fence and will have to finish going around the two "halves" of the garden. I have three rows of sugar snap peas and 4 mounds of cucumbers. Hopefully they'll come up soon and I'll have some fresh veggies to look forward to.
Here's the wild flower garden. This should be an interesting experiment. I'm not sure if they'll have enough sun or not. Do you like the spots where I peat mossed my house? I really need to wash the siding all around the house. Does one just use water for that?
Yes, the edging is not finished. I have to take some measurements and make a trip to Bartonville. I hear there's a workshop in that area that has a saw I could use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the visual styling of the corner veggie garden. That's my daughter! Hugs, Momma