Monday, May 26, 2008

Finally.

I finally got the photo off my camera for the solution to the rain while unpacking the POD on Friday.Not quite sure why the above is in blue and underlined, oh well. I had a very busy, productive and enjoyable weekend. Today was all me! I went to see Indiana Jones, watched the Cubs game, and now I'm zipping around online. My softball game got canceled for tonight, so I took the opportunity to mow my lawn, since I should be busy moving more boxes the next two nights. That's the scoop from here. I hope everyone enjoyed their extended weekends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty ghettolicious contrapction you girls produced! I'm impressed! BTW- I want to hear all about the new Indiana movie!

Amanda Rassi said...

Nice! That's some impressive ingenuity. =)