Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Upcoming Goal - Can you please help?

Many of you may know that my birthday is coming up at the end of the month. As with any year, my goal is to have a good day and spend it with as many friends and family as possible.

How can you be a part of my day, whether you live near or far?
Well, I'm glad you asked!

First up, I'm participating in Whitney's Walk again this year and it just so happens to take place bright and early on my birthday, July 28th. Sparky and I have done the walk the last couple of years on the Living for Lynn team. Please feel free to join us or help the cause with a donation.

If you can't get behind that, then please join Tom and I at the Red Cross later that day, around 11:00am to donate blood. A few years ago I took my birthday off from work and called Tom to see what he was up to. Headed to the Red Cross to donate blood? Sure, I'll join you. Not exactly how I would have predicted that day to go, but it sure brought a smile to my face. I've been stopping down there regularly ever since.

The evening is TBD, but I'm sure I'll be in need of some relaxation. Anyone know if the Chiefs are in town?

1 comment:

P-town Tom said...

Chiefs are in town = 6:30 vs. Burlington, with fireworks after.