Sunday, July 15, 2012

Relaxing Weekend

I don't have any exciting pictures to show, just a quick update on my super relaxing weekend.

Friday night I took in the Chiefs' game with Tom and Jim. The bonus to doing something Friday night, the weekend feels more like a 3-day weekend!

Saturday morning after the natives woke me up early (Jinkies hungry, Sparky freakin' cause of thunder) I fell asleep on the couch and woke up to Tom' text about batting practice. I believe I made it to the squishy baseball diamond in about 10 minutes flat. Let's hope the extra swings help during these last few softball games!

The Cubs game greeted me when I returned home, then I headed to dinner with Mom before we headed downtown to the Apollo Theater. She talked me into seeing My Fair Lady on the big screen. I hesitate seeing older movies because the style of acting usually grates on my nerves. I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed the plot and humor in this movie. Two movies came to mind when watching this, Pretty Woman and Trading Places.

Today involved chores and heading over to the Iadipaolo's for a house showing. Now I'm just delaying balancing my checking account... better hop to it.
Have a great week!

No comments: