Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snow Days of Winter

I surprisingly didn't post anything last week during the blizzard and thundersnow storms. Unfortunately, I didn't get time off of work. Thanks to todays technology, I was able to work from home. I really could have used a break from the stress, but then again, not getting any work done would just made the stress increase.

Have I ever mentioned I like caller ID? Just got a call, the TV screen popped up the name of who was calling, Bradley U, and I didn't have to budge from the couch or stop my blogging.

Anyway, work has been quite busy. I'm not sure when we'll get over the hump, but I did manage to clear off a corner of my desk today. Did you know the color of my desk top is a speckled gray color?

Time to proof a few things this evening for work. Later.

No comments: