Saturday, January 29, 2011

Patience my friend, Patience!

Great googly moogly! The Red Sox and Cubs are killing me! I'm planning on going out to Boston to visit Matt and Brian this year, with hopes of catching a Cubs game while I'm out there. The Red Sox had tickets on sale for the first half of their season for the last couple of weeks, but the Cubs weren't included. This morning about 10 minutes ago, they released tickets for the second half of the season, but still no Cubs tickets. I'm confident they haven't released the tickets yet because none of the Yankees games have gone on sale either.

It's amazing how excited I got about the tickets going on sale, and I'm not even the person that was supposed to buy them. Really hope I'll get the chance to see Fenway Park when I'm in Boston this year. We don't need good seats, just the chance to get in the ballpark would be great! Which will go on sale first, Red Sox/Cubs tix, or my next anticipated Sugarland concert? I have a feeling that both are going to be very hard tickets to get! Must take a deep breath and get focused on knocking out some work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, take a deep breath...maybe 2 or 3 or more! It's always nice to have something great to look forward to, isn't it? Hugs, Momma