Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Holy Smokes


Last weekend I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to buy Cubs @ Red Sox tickets. I was slightly bummed that I was only able to get $55 tickets that have a bit of a restricted view of the pitcher and/or catcher. But then I looked on Stub Hub today out of curiosity and saw the Standing Room Only tickets going for $125!!

Now I feel like I found a golden nugget while searching for tickets for over 20 minutes that Saturday morning. It'll be neat to see my first game at Fenway with Matt and Brian... and for it to be the first time the teams have met in Boston since the 1918 World Series. I'm hoping it will be a playoff game type atmosphere!!!

It's time for me to start getting excited about the tickets I've been buying. Oh yeah, and I'm going to be on a softball team again this year! YES!

1 comment:

Vince said...

Thats awesome Jane. Wish I could go. Fenway would be a cool place to see a game and with the Cubs there it will be an awesome game to see. So Jealous