Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What day is it?

I feel like it's a Monday, but thought it was a Wednesday, and was happy to find out it was only Tuesday. It was yet another long day and I think I've used enough brain power for 3 days. So when I thought I only had 2 more work days in the week and realized I had 3, I was actually quite pleased because I still have soooo much work to do!

I'm not even close to being the busiest person at work. I think that award currently goes to the web team that seems to to have been working all hours of the day to get a new website launched. Check it out...
I suppose I was lucky that I wasn't part of this web project, but part of me wishes I had been because it turned out so great!

1 comment:

Amanda Rassi said...

AWESOME SITE!! Give everyone a pat on the back for me! Sounds like it's gonna be a busy year for you guys.