Monday, November 8, 2010

Poofarts

One of my coworkers sent me a link today. The link lead me to a website that posted screen shots of people's "auto-corrected" instant messages. I was laughing so hard I was crying about the one talking about poofarts.

"If I wait to long to eat lunch, I start to get cranky and my coworkers will drop poofarts on my desk."

Just so you know, poofarts = poptarts. I'd post the link to the website if I could remember.


Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, but I was busy getting things done around the yard and house. On top of that busyness, I've had an annoying sour stomach since Thursday. Things that should have been fun over the weekend... well, I just felt like I was going through the motions.

I'm hoping this week gives me an iron stomach and smooth productive work days. I feel like I'm involved in too many projects that just won't end and am trying to partially train the two new hires. I just don't feel like I have the proper time or sanity right now. But then again, what's new?

1 comment:

Jane said...

Found the direct link! http://damnyouautocorrect.com/268/considerate-co-workers/