Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just can't seem...

...to keep my legs from bouncing today. Is it the final change in weather, the pull of the moon, stress at work, hormones, forgetting my meds for a day. Goodness only knows, just hoping tomorrow will be a smoother less jittery day.

At least I have two fuzzballs to help try to keep me calm at home. I shall hug them, and squeeze them, and call them George. Anyone know where I pulled that one from? Hoping I actually get some attempts to that one. If not, then I think the blog will be done sooner than later.

4 comments:

Vince said...

Is that from "Elf". I don't think it is, but when you say where its from it will click. Is it a Jim Carrey movie? please tell me, its gonna kill me now, wait! is it Mike Myers from his SNL days!!! Please tell me

Anonymous said...

No guess from me, but I wanted to let you know I'm still visiting your blog. Love, Momma

P-town Tom said...

I want to say that is from a "Looney Toons" episode. Bugs is the precious keepsake of a behemoth, who hugs him, squeezes him, and calls him George?

Just throwing stuff off the wall to see if it sticks.
Tom

Anxious in Peoria said...

I wish we could get an answer to that